Advanced Modern Sporting Rifle (05/15)
Saturday, May 15, 2021
Course times 10am-2pm
Advanced Modern Sporting Rifle at Marianna Outdoorsmen Association (MOA)
17 Magnolia Ave.
Students will learn recoil control during streams of fire, different shooting and ready positions, malfunction clearing, fast target acquisition, multiple target engagements.
Rifle Course Requirements
- A modern sporting rifle of the AR-15 or M4 platform in 5.56 or .223 caliber. AR pistols. All rifles must be up to date in ATF regulations
- Minimum of 2-3 magazines
- Iron Sights or red dot style optics with ZERO magnification
- Safety glasses and hearing protection
- Weather-appropriate attire (NO open toed shoes. Tennis shoes or hiking shoes are recommended, they may get dirty. NO Sleeveless shirts or low cut shirts. Hats are also recommended for your safety)
- Note pad and pen
- 150 rounds of ammunition for Intro / 250 for Advanced
- Rain Gear
- Sunscreen and bug spray
- Water or snacks
- Back up iron sights incase your optic fails
- Rifle magazine carriers
- Single or Double Point slings
**By registering, you accept the course agreement and will adhere to all safety rules of the MOA range and Archangel Defense, LLC.