Defensive Handgun (10/16) Clarksville, PA
Saturday, October 16, 2021
Course times 9am-1pm
Defensive Handgun at Marianna Outdoorsmen Association (MOA)
1997 Morey Rd
Defensive Handgun is not for the new shooter. This course teaches students the most up-to-date techniques on how to develop a defensive mindset and apply defensive shooting techniques that can be used to defend not only yourself but your loved ones and innocent people as well.
Required gear for the course:
- Handgun of a common caliber that the operator can easily control (no micro size handguns)
- Minimum 50 rounds or 1 box of ammo. If you would like a higher round count you can bring more ammo as well.
- Minimum of 2-3 magazines or speed loaders per handgun
- Magazine carriers for your belt are highly recommended
- A sturdy belt (NO canvas or flimsy belts)
- Safety glasses and hearing protection
- Strong OWB (outside the waistband) holster
- Kydex or Leather, the holster must be stiff and must have full cover over the trigger. (NO Black Hawk or Serpa Style Holsters with a button release trigger lock, FOBUS or paddle style holsters, shoulder holsters or nylon holsters. If you are unsure, you should be able to holster and unholster without the use of your support hand.)
- Weather-appropriate attire (NO open toed shoes. Tennis shoes or hiking shoes are recommended, they may get dirty. NO Sleeveless shirts or low cut shirts. Hats are also recommended for your safety)
Please consider physical aspects, like walking down a hill to a range and standing for periods of time at the range when you choose your attire.
Sunscreen and bug spray
Water or snacks
**By registering, you accept the course agreement and will adhere to all safety rules of the MOA range and Archangel Defense, LLC.