Concealed Carry Concepts (09/24) Marianna, PA
Saturday, September 24, 2022
9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Marianna Field & Stream Club
144 Hufford Run Rd
Concealed Carry Concepts will provide live-fire training where you'll learn safe firearm handling skills and the basic handgun fundamentals. It will include holster work, garment clearing and defensive styles of shooting. We will also be offering first-aid & emergency fundamentals training.
Required gear for the course:
- Handgun of a common caliber that the operator can easily control (no micro size handguns, see size chart)
- Minimum 50 rounds. If you would like a higher round count you can bring more ammo as well.
- Minimum of 2-3 magazines or speed loaders per handgun
- Magazine carriers for your belt are highly recommended
- A sturdy belt (NO canvas or flimsy belts)
- Safety glasses and hearing protection
- Strong IWB (Inside the waistband) holster
- Kydex or Leather, the holster must be stiff and must have full cover over the trigger. (NO Black Hawk or Serpa Style Holsters with a button release trigger lock, FOBUS or paddle style holsters, shoulder holsters or nylon holsters. If you are unsure, you should be able to holster and unholster without the use of your support hand.)
- Weather-appropriate attire (NO open toed shoes. Tennis shoes or hiking shoes are recommended, they may get dirty. NO Sleeveless shirts or low cut shirts. Hats are also recommended for your safety)
- You may also additionally bring a concealed carry purse or bag if you are choosing to carry that way
Please consider physical aspects like standing for periods of time at the range when you choose your attire.
Sunscreen and bug spray
Water or snacks
**By registering, you accept the course agreement and will adhere to all safety rules of Archangel Defense, LLC.