2-Day Warrior's Way Trifecta (09/17-18) Marianna, PA
Warrior's Way of the Handgun
September 17 & 18, 2022
9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (both days)
Tuition: $300 per student
Classroom & Live Fire Range
Marianna Field & Stream Club
144 Hufford Run Rd
Marianna, PA 15345
The Warrior's Way 2-Day event will including the training trifecta: handgun/rifle, medical and hand-to-hand combatives.
Day 1's training will cover Emergency First Aid, Assessment, Applications and Post-Incident Reaction. It will also include hand-to-hand combatives and defensive tactics. Combatives are the ballistic attacks we use to defend ourselves. Defensive Tactics are methods we use to deflect, intercept, and evade an oncoming attack. With these skills we can defend ourselves, our friends, and loved ones from threats in scenarios where a force equalizing tool may not be available.
Day 2 will cover Handgun & Rifle Training including a focus on the bodies mechanics when induced with physical and mental stress when deploying their weapon system for engagement.
This brings a new perspective of training for those looking to increase their knowledge of self defense and honing their skillsets with the platform that you may one day have to defend your life with. This course will truly test the students capabilities and showing both their strengths and weaknesses.
This course is not for a new shooter. I REPEAT, this is not a course for new shooters.
There are no excuses when pushing your self to the best of your abilities. This course is a focus platform to help grow your mind and body to know your capabilities and reach your full potential.
Required gear for the course:
- A quality rifle and semiautomatic handgun the operator can easily control and is of a common caliber.
- 2-3 Magazines for each
- Quality kydex style holster with quality retention of that firearm. No Blake Hawk or Serpa style holsters, no focus or paddle holsters, no leather, neoprene or fabric holsters,
- Quality belt for your holster , not flimsy or canvas.
- Mag Carriers strongly recommended
- Boots or shoes you are able to run in.
- Gloves are recommended
- Knee pads are recommended
- Weather and range appropriate attire.
- Rain gear recommended
- Eye and Ear protection
- 400rds of ammunition for your firearms. (200 rds rifle/200rds handgun)
- A good understanding of safe firearm handling skills, fundamentals, and the four rules of firearm safety. Failure to be unsafe will result in discontinuing in the course and no refunds will be given.
- An open mind
- Hard work ethic
- Physically capable for running, lifting weight in excess of 60 lbs, dragging weight in excess of 120 lbs
- A clear mindset
Please consider physical aspects like standing, running, kneeling for periods of time at the range when you choose your attire
Sunscreen and bug spray
Water or snacks
When you register, you accept the course agreement and will adhere to all safety rules of Archangel Defense, LLC and the range.