- You will adhere to “The Four Rules of Firearm Safety”
- Treat all firearms as if they are loaded.
- Never point the firearm at anyone or anything you are not willing to destroy.
- Keep your finger off of the trigger and out of the trigger guard until you are ready to fire.
- Know your target, what’s beyond it, and what’s around it.
- If you intentionally display any unsafe acts during a course you will be asked to leave and you will not be refunded.
- Arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled course time to fill out paperwork.
- You will be in the proper and clear mindset and not under the influence of any drugs or alcohol.
- If you have any questions regarding the course or your safety or any concerns you will address them to the Range Safety Officers and Instructors.
- You will have the proper required gear and attire for the course.
- If for some reason you are not able to attend your scheduled course or event due to an emergency or severe weather condition we will count your payment toward another course date that you have rescheduled, you will not be refunded.
If you have questions or aren't sure what courses are right for you, please send us an email and we'll do our best to answer and make recommendations.
Our Commitment to You!
We feel it is our responsibility to make sure each student leaves feeling confident with their firearm so we dedicate ourselves to offering you the following: